- OTC Giveaway Is Back
Popular community event, organized in part by HealthAssist, returns to Greenville.
- ACA Open Enrollment Events
Scheduled enrollment events for 2018 coverage, plus a local ACA success story
- ACA Marketplace Open Enrollment begins
Daily Reflector: Fifth, and shortest, enrollment period is only 45 days, from Nov. 1-Dec. 15.
- Coverage of popular OTC Giveaway
- Daily Reflector: NC MedAssist/HealthAssist event helps people get needed medications.
- OTC Giveaway Event Returns to Greenville
NC MedAssist medicine giveaway, in tandem with HealthAssist, back after two years.
- ECU PCMH student-internship program
- ECU News Service: Shelley White, CCPEC QI Specialist, helps coordinate the program.
- ACA Experts Say Future Uncertain
Daily Reflector: Potential government changes may be unhealthy for healthcare.
- One ACA Consumer’s View of Insurance
- Daily Reflector: Local resident discusses ACA’s importance to her.
- ACA Enrollment Opportunities
- Washington Daily News: Insurance eligibility outside of the open-enrollment period.
- ACA for Military Families
Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance is often the better option for families leaving the military.