Coronavirus Guidance and Resources for Our Providers
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) has shared informational resources to deal with the new realities of treating patients with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Links to those resources we feel may be most useful to our partner practices appear in the date-organized list below.
- Updated by 11 a.m. daily / COVID-19 North Carolina Dashboard, a list of active cases and total deaths for our state
- 5.15.20 / (UPDATED) Information on COVID-19 Testing for Patients
- 4.7.20 / Interim Additional Guidance for Outpatient and Ambulatory Care Settings
- 3.29.20 / (UPDATED, SECOND TIME) COVID-19 Provider Guidance
- 3.23.20 / (UPDATED) COVID-19 Outpatient Triage and Assessment Guidance
- 3.19.20 / NCDHS COVID-19 webinar for practices
NCDHHS has launched a Thursday-afternoon webinar series for our state’s healthcare providers, to address the tremendous challenges posed by COVID-19. For more information and to register for the webinar, go here.
- 3.16.20 / Interim Guidance for Discontinuation of Home Isolation for Patients with Suspected/Confirmed COVID-19
- 3.12.20 / Interim Guidance for Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) While Caring for Patients with Suspected/Confirmed COVID-19
- UNDATED / Consolidation of existing NCDHHS healthcare guidance; scroll down to “Health” section.
Other trusted sources for information and updates, all of whom have devoted large portions of their websites to COVID-19: the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Vidant Health.
Financial Assistance for Practices
Please visit this regularly updated page for details on low- and limited-interest small business loans and grants designed to offset the COVID-19 strain on practices.