CCPEC Provider Overview
As one of 14 physician-led Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC) networks, Community Care Plan of Eastern Carolina (CCPEC) works in close partnership with regional providers in a combined effort to manage North Carolina’s Medicaid population of often high-risk, chronically ill patients.
- Our specific patient population within our 27-county service area:
- Children in N.C. Health Choice
- Select Medicare, dually eligible Medicare/Medicaid, and privately insured enrollees
CCPEC adheres to the CCNC patient-centered medical home model to promote integrated communities of care, coordinating appropriate, evidence-based, cost-effective quality healthcare services designed to improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
- Our programs, outlined in the top menu, at right, focusing on improving the health status of our Medicaid patients across our 27-county service area.
- Our care-management teams. See which CCPEC care-management teams serve your county.
- Our pharmacy staff. See which CCPEC pharmacy-team members serve your county.
- Our partner physicians and practices. Listed by county, with primary contact information.
- Interested in becoming a CCPEC provider?
- Provider Portal, a secure means for CCNC-network partner providers in primary-care practices, hospitals, and other settings to access care-management team contact information, visit history, and pharmacy-claims history for providers’ Medicaid-enrolled patients.
- Provider tools. CCNC resources toward creating more efficient patient-driven point-of-care.
- NC Division of Medical Assistance (DMA). A link to the online home of the state agency, part of the NC Department of Health and Human Services, that manages N.C. Medicaid and Health Choice.